Friday, June 25, 2010

uitm territory..........

pack already all the things required to the new campus,the only thing that still ain't ready is me........im gonna miss my home life,my car,my joyness,my pillow,my cats, and all the things that used to be with me before i spike into uitm......

but the one that hard 4 me to forget is........yeah, of course my friends,my parents.my cousins.......really had a great time with them these past few days......
i pledged myself to study hard and aim for a dean's list in uitm,hoping for 3.00 and above, gonna feel this new life as a remembrance of great success during previous times....

not forgetting others as well, those who were already pursuing their studies in their specific courses or even doing their foundation , matriculation programme, i wish u guys the best of luck!

ps : wish 4 my success too :)

3 comments: